Refly campaign missions?

Brassbud

Hi all, quick question. I got distracted by real life during a campaign mission and my Ka-50 crashed. At the debriefing screen it gave me the option to refly the mission, but I was going out to dinner, so I just closed DCS:BS and turned my system off. I was planning on reflying the relatively simple mission today, but it gives me a different mission and says I have a campaign death and a less-than-stellar success rate.

Is there anyway I can refly that mission without having to restart the entire campaign? Thanks for any help.

Open the mission in the mission editor.

It won't apply to your campaign mode, but all missions are available through the mission editor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

This happens to me often enough, what with hardware issues and RL intervening. I just open the player.lua with Notepad++ and reset it. The next mission to fly will only have a 2 line entry (4 lines if you include the mission number entries), so I delete them and edit the last mission to have the same format. It's a good idea to backup the player.lua each time as a small typo can reneder the campaign defunct :joystick:

"The only thing a chopper pilot should do downwind is take a leak" - CFI

CPL(H). AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ @3.3 GHz, 2GB Corsair DDR2 667, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB, SB Audigy 2.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro modified: no centering springs, extended shaft. CH Pro Throttle; vertical chair mount.

The other way to do it, if you have to abandon a mission after you have started it, is to open Windows Task Manger and terminate Launcher.exe, then close the game down.

"The only thing a chopper pilot should do downwind is take a leak" - CFI

CPL(H). AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ @3.3 GHz, 2GB Corsair DDR2 667, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB, SB Audigy 2.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro modified: no centering springs, extended shaft. CH Pro Throttle; vertical chair mount.