How to set TOS to allow for a cold start?

supanova

I can't set time on steerpoint in the mission editor to allow for a cold start.

With a mission start time of 15:0:0 if waypoint 0 is anything over that I have to wait until that time in mission before I can cold start the aircraft.

I can't find a method that allows me the time to cold start the aircraft, so I'm always behind TOS.

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

32 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Disregard the time for waypoint 0, but start setting the TOS for the following waypoints. That way it allows you to jump into the aircraft from the beginning.

But if waypoint 0 is the fix I can't edit subsequent waypoint TOS, and if I set waypoint 1, for example, as the fix it automatically changes waypoint 0 TOS.

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

3 minutes ago, supanova said:

But if waypoint 0 is the fix I can't edit subsequent waypoint TOS, and if I set waypoint 1, for example, as the fix it automatically changes waypoint 0 TOS.

Place your aircraft down and place some waypoints. Leave waypoint 0 as it is. 

Untick GS for waypoint 1 and tick the time. That way you can change its TOS and not affect the time of waypoint 0. DCS might complain about the speed being too low but you can ignore that.

And then for the following waypoints, you can choose if you want their timing to be either speed based or manually input their times. 

Just know that either or tickbox, GS or Time, has to be ticked. 

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 1