Leapmotion and Pimax and Quadviews

Dentedend10

Hi,

I'm attaching logfiles for the following issue:

as soon as ultraleap software is installed, quadviews won't run. According to the log, eye tracking of the headset does not make it to the software for some reason. Visuals are degraded therefore.

As soon as ultraleap is uninstalled, eye tracking works and quadviews works.

Ultraleap support isn't able to sort it out, I have tried already. I have also tried arranging OpenXR API layers, did not solve it.

According to Ultraleap, their log files look ok and the sensor is tracking.

Any insight is appreciated.

Quad-Views-Foveated.log pimax-openxr.log

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

• ED Team

Hi can you attach the dcs log also and let us know what version of leap drivers you are using

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

41 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi can you attach the dcs log also and let us know what version of leap drivers you are using

thanks

Hi,

I was using ultraleap 5.17.1.

Since I deleted Ultraleap I don't have a DCS log file showing the problem right now. I can reinstall it and get a log file tomorrow.

Thanks

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

Upon further testing, it also seems it does not matter if LeapMotion is enabled or disabled in DCS, same issue happens. As long as the software is installed, the issue persists

When installed, but without the service app running, the problem is still there. Also, seems like DCS does not allow the option of using controllers any more. In VR tab, only disable and Leapmotion options are present when Ultraleap is installed. So I have to uninstall the software completely to use my controllers and get quadviews back

dcs.log

Edited by Dentedend10

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like a Windows reinstall solved the problem. Issue might have been with my C++ redistributables

• 3 weeks later...

Have the same problem but on Aero Varjo.

Though I was thinking it is DCS single thread bin problem as multithread bin works with quad view. I will have to uninstall Leapmotion and check if single thread still have issues with quad view.

Edited by Rosly
Spelling

9 hours ago, Rosly said:

Have the same problem but on Aero Varjo.

Though I was thinking it is DCS single thread bin problem as multithread bin works with quad view. I will have to uninstall Leapmotion and check if single thread still have issues with quad view.

Do you know if your single thread DCS is running OpenXR for sure?