How to create Targetpoints through Tpod or AG Radar

cundy

Hey there, I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to store a designation and reuse it without using markpoints in the F15e.

What I was trying to do is make a pass over a group of targets creating all the target points I need, then programming them into some JDAMs to come around and drop them all at once.

I tried using markpoints but I couldnt use them to directly transfer the coordinates into the JDAMs. Is there a way to do that without typing in the coordinates manually? Or is there anyway to create target points through the Tpod?

2 minutes ago, cundy said:

Hey there, I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to store a designation and reuse it without using markpoints in the F15e.

What I was trying to do is make a pass over a group of targets creating all the target points I need, then programming them into some JDAMs to come around and drop them all at once.

I tried using markpoints but I couldnt use them to directly transfer the coordinates into the JDAMs. Is there a way to do that without typing in the coordinates manually? Or is there anyway to create target points through the Tpod?

hello. markpoints or steerpoints do not directly relate to a target. one creates the markpoints. then switch to the markpoints, designate a target, switch weapon, switch markpoint, designate a target, rinse repeat.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain