Cameras not switching in replay mode

Beelabba

Hello. 
Just bought the Huey during last sales. Find it fun an enjoy it but I have an issue that maybe someone could help me with.
I'd like to make videos of the Huey but when I launch a replay, I am stuck in the cockpit view. I press F2 or F3 or F4 but nothing happens.
This is not the case when I fly the mission. I can cycle through different cameras. 
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these camera views in replay mode.
Thanks

Hello. 
Just bought the Huey during last sales. Find it fun an enjoy it but I have an issue that maybe someone could help me with.
I'd like to make videos of the Huey but when I launch a replay, I am stuck in the cockpit view. I press F2 or F3 or F4 but nothing happens.
This is not the case when I fly the mission. I can cycle through different cameras. 
Can anyone tell me how to unlock these camera views in replay mode.
Thanks

Try to: Close DCS, turn off headtracking, start DCS and replay the track. Switch views and then start up headtracking again. This is a little hit and miss for me. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Try to: Close DCS, turn off headtracking, start DCS and replay the track. Switch views and then start up headtracking again. This is a little hit and miss for me. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Thanks. I tried it and it works.

• Like 1