Thank you!

A year and a half, and 5 attempts to complete the campaign, I finally retired from the military and had time for attempt 6. Spent the last couple days running through it. Despite a repeatable game crashing issue with one mission, I finally finished it. Outstanding job and now trying to decide on whether to start Speed & Angels, or dip my toes into some WWII flying.

You did a phenomenal job capturing the era. The final ride-along mission was a great bookend to the beginning. Thanks for reminding us to keep those that served and sacrificed in Vietnam in our thoughts.

Hey, thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad you liked the campaign and that I managed to capture the era. I read many many memoirs written by helo pilots to get an idea.

Speed & Angels is a hardcore, realistic training campaign, WW2 campaigns are more like virtual history lessons where you're a small component of a giant machine. Depends on what you prefer 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna do this one again. I loved it when I first went through and enough time has passed that I've hopefully forgotten the narrative, I just remember how much I enjoyed it. I know Mr R loves going for realism above all, but in this case, realism doesn't result in too many long commutes. I wouldn't want that changed, BTW, it's just nice to sometimes play a mission that has action almost from start to end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished it too, and what a ride! Thank you very much for making it, outstanding job.

And yeah, that final ride-along mission really hit home. I've been on that Herc ride back from some less desirable places, and it brought back some old memories for sure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.