The throttle external device is inconsistent with the in-game itinerary

JG54_NF2

This issue currently only exists on F18 and F16, and other aircraft (I tested F15, JF17, F5E, and M2000) do not have this issue.

When the aircraft is initialized to "HOT in AIR", the throttle valve cannot be reduced to idle in the stick indicator. However, when the throttle inconsistent valve peripheral the stroke to 75%, the stick indicator shows that the force limit has been exceeded by about 20% and actual state of the aircraft enters the afterburner state based on the stick indicator.

When the aircraft is in "HOT in ground", according to the display of the stick indicator, it can be lowered to the idle position (lower short horizontal line), but the AB position still exceeds (upper short horizontal line)

At first, I thought it was a calibration issue with my device (currently WinWing F15EX), but I replaced the X56 and found the same problem. I tested other aircraft and found that the F16 also had the same problem, but F15, M2000, JF17, and F5E did not have this problem.

In addition, although there is a deviation in the display of the lever indicator, the stroke display on the Controls Setting Page in the DCS settings menu is normal.

So, I can currently confirm that there is a bug in F18 and F16, and I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible.

In the AIR Start, When the external device is in idle and AB position:

image.jpeg

QQ图片20231209112952.jpg

In the Ground Start, When the external device is in idle and AB position:

QQ图片20231209113000.jpg

QQ图片20231209113003.jpg

Edited by JG54_NF2