Apache Intercom Use With SRS & DCS Voice Chat Question

Fakum

Apache specific question, I am having difficulty with conflicts between 2 sources of  Radios, SRS and DCS Voice Chat. I am setup with SRS just fine in the Apache, and to get to the point, I want to use the exact same pushbutton on my Throttle for Push to Talk for Intercom use. Problem is, some servers I go into don’t use SRS, so they resort to DCS Voice Chat, which is fine by me. Only problem is, with both SRS and DCS Voice Chat using the same HOTAS button for PTT Intercom, and I jump in a Server that is actually using SRS, it creates a conflict when I press the button for Intercom. I thought I would just find a way to disable DCS Voice Chat while in Game through its GUI, but I didn’t find a way to shut it off either there or using the “Audio” tab in options. Any idea how to simply disable DCS Voice Chat in game?

Thanks,

Edited by Fakum

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

I said "Specials" tab above in error and corrected it to "Audio", but NO that check box is Greyed out and can not be toggled while in a Server, but thanks.

image.png

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Theres a bit more to the issue than that but thanks. If I can just disable it, that would resolve the matter.