20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I most be blind, what is wrong with the F-18?:dunno:

22.jpg

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

What a difference, aircraft where so much more dangerous 43 year ago.

Taken from Century Jets by AIRtime and http://home.att.net/~jbaugher1/f104_17.html

page160

F-104 crashes

There were seven crashes in 1962, 12 in 1964, and 28 in 1965, or more than two a month. By mid-1966, 61 German Starfighters had crashed, with a loss of 35 pilots. At the height of the crisis, the Starfighter accident rate peaked at 139 per 100,000 flying hours.

Canadian CF-104

http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/Aircraft_by_Type/Canadian_CF-104.htm

Compare to F-22

http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/Aircraft_by_Type/f_22_raptor.htm

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hahah.

I do love how that one was obviously just a case of them stopping to top up the gas tanks. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hahah.

I do love how that one was obviously just a case of them stopping to top up the gas tanks. :)

Lol, forgot to check the handbrake was on?

28.jpg

This made me make that 'NNNNNNAAAARGGGGGHHH' sound that you do every time the gf kerbs the alloys lol..

(I hope it ended ok for all involved)

Edited by CE_Mikemonster

Too many cowboys. Not enough indians.

GO APE SH*T