[FIXED] GB-6 is still none functional (trk attached)

My_Name_Jeff

6 hours ago, Fraki said:

It’s Deka responsibility to contact ED about that after testing it and seeing that it was broken. My money went to Deka for this

But all deka can do after testing is to report, than it's all in ed's hand. That seems really unproductive to me, especially in the situation of runway bomb where it's the only weapon of it's type in the game. I doubt ed even care about it.

14 hours ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

That seems really unproductive to me

Its to secure same quality for all weapons. Something that was added after Deka missile had 80NM range on release and the Aim-120C only 30NM at best.

14 hours ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

especially in the situation of runway bomb where it's the only weapon of it's type in the game.

Sad noise in Viggens BK-90, BK90MJ2 and AGM-154A/B/C

My skins

1 hour ago, BigBorner said:

Runway bomb =\= Glidebomb. 

Im sorry, I confused the topic of this thread with what he was saying. Anyway, let see what other rocket booster anti runway bomb we have in dcs:

BetAB-500ShP (Su-25, Su-25T, MiG-29, Su-27/33, J-11), BAP-100 (Mirage 2000) and BLU 107 Durandal (MB-339)

My skins

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mike_Romeo:

Im sorry, I confused the topic of this thread with what he was saying. Anyway, let see what other rocket booster anti runway bomb we have in dcs:

BetAB-500ShP (Su-25, Su-25T, MiG-29, Su-27/33, J-11), BAP-100 (Mirage 2000) and BLU 107 Durandal (MB-339)

Np.

Hm, maybe i will give the BetABs a test and see if there are also broken. 

Mudhen is also slated to get the Durandals. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Apologies for the ignorant mistake, so what could be the reason for them not to get fixed. And can you confirm all deka can do is report and wait. I want to know that since I want to see if there's a better place to report these problems, I think uboat mentioned some other place in order to gain more attention from ed.

12 hours ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Sad noise in Viggens BK-90, BK90MJ2 and AGM-154A/B/C

True, I still remember the scene of f18 missing all 154. Not sure how long it lasted though

Edited by My_Name_Jeff
Squishing two questions to one.

6 hours ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

if there's a better place to report these problems, I think uboat mentioned some other place in order to gain more attention from ed.

This is the general DCS weapon bug forum. I would report any weapons bugs there now where ED is in charge for all weapons. Even 3rd party weapons https://forum.dcs.world/forum/540-weapon-bugs/

6 hours ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

so what could be the reason for them not to get fixed.

ED simply having other priorities. Deka do report them but there is not much they self can do about.

My skins

29 minutes ago, Mike_Romeo said:

This is the general DCS weapon bug forum. I would report any weapons bugs there now where ED is in charge for all weapons. Even 3rd party weapons https://forum.dcs.world/forum/540-weapon-bugs/

ED simply having other priorities. Deka do report them but there is not much they self can do about.

Copy, Thank you, I'll take a look there probably someone already reported gb-6

56 minutes ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Apparently no one reported it, I started a new topic in there.

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] GB-6 is still none functional (trk attached)