F1 EE Will Not Repair

Sknusk
Go to solution Solved by Vibora,

I'm not sure if this is module specific or a DCS issue, but I've noticed that I cannot repair the F1 while on the ground in a friendly base. The process starts, and counts down, then the plane lifts up as usual, but then crashes to the ground without any damage being repaired. Tried this a few times without success. I have the latest OB, and this was on the Marianas map. Will try some different aircraft/maps later on but wanted to see if this was a known issue or if I should post elsewhere. Thank you.

Hello,

I'll try to do some more specific testing. I was on MP, I forgot to mention that earlier if that has any importance. Had a similar issue with a bent wing yesterday same map. I don't believe the surface was damaged in any way, but will look out for more detail in the future. Thank you for your time.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2023 at 4:30 AM, Vibora said:

Hi Sknusk. Txs for your report, but I'm unable to reproduce it (Caucasus and Marianas maps). Maybe your aircraft is on a damaged area?

Could not reproduce the problem so this must be correct. The area didn't appear damaged but I don't have a better explanation