MP Connection Timeout since update

Shifty2805

Dear fellow pilots,

Lately, we're running into a DCS problem where my buddy constantly gets kicked out of his own created (dedicated) server; this server is on his second PC.

To give a bit of context : after the latest update, we updated all DCS clients (also the dedicated server client on his second PC). A few hours before starting DCS, he rebooted his router due to suspected connection issues. Initially, everything appeared normal.

We create our missions in DCS and load them on his server. About 10 minutes into the mission, my buddy gets disconnected with a "Connection Timeout" error. This issue persisted even during a second attempt a few days later, although I remained connected. The server logs show a 'Disconnected: stream error'. He also tested the router, but everything seems okay (no packet losses etc).

We've browsed DCS forums and Reddit without finding a solution. Does anyone here have experience with this error or know how to resolve it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support.

All the best,

Shifty

Attachments: Game & Server logs

dcs game.log dcs server.log

Edited by Shifty2805

• 2 months later...

Still experiencing this issue, @Shifty2805?

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod