RADAR INV.OFF

Go to solution Solved by Volator,

Can anyone tell me how I reset the Inverter? I did the Cold start tutorial and its ends with the RADAR INV.OFF light illuminated the same for when i play online. I did the guns training mission and the lights is off but anything that involves a cold start its still on which makes me think I'm missing a reset switch after I disconnect the ground power.

3 hours ago, Volator said:

You need to increase RPM a little bit (needs to be > 45% RPM); at idle the generator cuts out, providing no power, that's why the Radar Inverter light comes on.

Ill try again bit in sure it was the same airbourne.

6 hours ago, Matt Glover said:

Can anyone tell me how I reset the Inverter? I did the Cold start tutorial and its ends with the RADAR INV.OFF light illuminated the same for when i play online. I did the guns training mission and the lights is off but anything that involves a cold start its still on which makes me think I'm missing a reset switch after I disconnect the ground power.

The only power source for the inverter is the generator. If the generator is functioning and the inverter light is on above 45% RPM, the inverter is failed.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

12 minutes ago, =475FG= Dawger said:

The only power source for the inverter is the generator. If the generator is functioning and the inverter light is on above 45% RPM, the inverter is failed.

ok ill have to try it tomorrow now thanks guys will let you know 🙂