How do I know which Normandy I have installed?

I have the original Normandy and I have a licence in my licence list for V2.0 but I cannot find when I purchased it and I still have the "Buy" button available to me in the store. how can I confirm if I have 2.0 installed or just the updated original version? As you can see I never purchased it but I have a licence.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Matt Glover
  • Like 1

If N2 is in your purchased items list (and is listed as installed in the module manager) then I'd say you already have it. Not at my PC at the moment so don't remember how exactly my licenses are shown.

To make sure in the fastest way, just launch any mission on the map, keep hitting F11 free camera key until you're teleported to Paris-Orly airbase and then "fly" the camera to Paris. If the city has high detail buildings and streets (high resolution textures as seen on promo videos), then you've got Normandy 2 active proper. If the detail is crap, however, then you're still on half-updated 1944 edition.

• Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.