[KNOWN ISSUE] last digit of manual input waypoints

Whenever I enter waypoint or tgt coordinates manually via the UFC, the last digit is automatically changed by -1. 

E.g. if I input MGRS coordinates e.g. 1234512345, when i click ENT ont he UFC, the last digit instead of 5 is turned into a 4, and it becomes 1234512344

In order to enter as I want, I need to enter it as 123451234which will be turned into 1234512345.

The same happens with decimal-minutes-seconds coordinates, except there it's more erratic and it seems impossible to enter exactly the number I want, because it just won't accept certain numbers and jumps to +- 2 decimals. 

EDIT see screenshots. in this example it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter the number 5, as you hit ENT on the UFC it turn the 5 into a 4. 
It does the same with other numbers as well. 

@RAZBAM_ELMO can you please check?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by bkthunder

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

• 4 weeks later...

It's a rounding displaying issue and won't affect your wpt position, we know about it.

Also, unfortunately Elmo had to take a step back from the Harrier dev, if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Cheers,

A.J.

• Like 1

• AlphaJuliet changed the title to [KNOWN ISSUE] last digit of manual input waypoints