OUTPOST campaign series for Syria

STONE SKY

The first part of the OUTPOST campaign series is approaching release! The project is at the finish line!

The OUTPOST campaign series is dedicated to the real events of the Syrian war. In this project I try to maintain documentary accuracy! I've already started the second part for the AH-64D, and the Black Shark, F-15 and Chinook are ahead! I sincerely hope you enjoy it!
https://discord.gg/5NKamWEchQ

Edited by STONE SKY
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is very exciting. I would love a teaser/trailer for the campaign! You can count on me to buy it, my favorite module on my favorite map from a highly regarded campaign maker, that sounds exactly like what I was looking for. Thank you for all the hard work!

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

30 минут назад, Qiou87 сказал:

This is very exciting. I would love a teaser/trailer for the campaign! You can count on me to buy it, my favorite module on my favorite map from a highly regarded campaign maker, that sounds exactly like what I was looking for. Thank you for all the hard work!

Hi! Thanks for the support! I stopped making trailers for my projects.
I'm limited to screenshots.
We all know very well how good the graphics in DCS are, how good the Mi-24 is, even without my trailer.
If you want to be sure of the quality, wait for the YouTube stream. I will definitely report this on the forum page, in discord and on Facebook

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I'll treat myself to it this evening. Thank you for creating a campaign for the Mi-24. We now have 3 campaigns for a class module that will captivate you for days/weeks. Your announcement for the KA-50 also sounds very interesting. This would certainly also be very interesting for the SA342...

• Thanks 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!