LOUPEDECK PROFILES

firefox121

I think this would be a good way to share our loupedeck dcs profiles, icons etc.

Here is my sample profile I use with AH -64.

image.png

apache keyb.lp5

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

• 3 weeks later...

Here I post my set of icons research to use at DCS.

If anyone has more icons feel free to share with us.

A sample of the file content.Total icons 346.

Researching more for every plane and chop.

image.png

ICONOS DCS.rar

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

• 1 month later...

Hi, firefox!
Thanks for the icons, you can never have too many 🙂
I was thinking about Loupedecks a year or so ago. They seem to be really nice devices. The one you apparently got ("Live", right?) has 6 rotary encoders and 12 programmable "LCD buttons" together with additional "non-LCD buttons". In contrast, the best Elgato can offer if you insist on rotaries is "Stream Deck +" with 4 rotaries and 8 buttons only... not ideal.

Is there any "DCS plugin" for Loupedeck available? You know, something like ctytler's plugin for Stream Decks? Such plugin allows the device to suck data from DCS and display it, so those "LCD buttons" on the device can reflect real position of switches in the cockpit or display any sort of other data.

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

9 hours ago, scoobie said:

Hi, firefox!
Thanks for the icons, you can never have too many 🙂
I was thinking about Loupedecks a year or so ago. They seem to be really nice devices. The one you apparently got ("Live", right?) has 6 rotary encoders and 12 programmable "LCD buttons" together with additional "non-LCD buttons". In contrast, the best Elgato can offer if you insist on rotaries is "Stream Deck +" with 4 rotaries and 8 buttons only... not ideal.

Is there any "DCS plugin" for Loupedeck available? You know, something like ctytler's plugin for Stream Decks? Such plugin allows the device to suck data from DCS and display it, so those "LCD buttons" on the device can reflect real position of switches in the cockpit or display any sort of other data.

Hi, I have the live one, I bought it because of the rotarys, but the loupedeck works different to the el gato streamdeck, i mean :

As far as I know, the device can't read data from DCS, like el gato does, so , in a best way , no need of luas and the programs to extract data from DCS, so less resources consuption, It has a plugin that works with vjoy , so you can send a joy press button or a rotary like directX joy input.... that allows to assign every button joy input, 123 total to a function at DCS,.

In the other way, programming is a bit tedious, because you must design each page for each function (for example a page for radar, other for panels, other for landing gear and this kind of stuff) and even you can asign diferent position buttons , if you press the equivalent at the DCS screen , in your device it will not change because you are not reading data from dcs, if ONLY press the loupedeck buttons it will chage according to the programmed. Don't know if I explained myself, but is a great device, (i use it also with photoshop , davinci etc) but lacks of profiles. 

This was the purpouse of this thread, to jmerge profiles from all loupedeck users.

Yes, I get what you're saying, thank you for the explanations!

BTW, just in case you didn't know (but you probably do): If you're looking for more icons, you may search for "Stream Deck" in the "User Files" on the main DCS website.
The other source was... wait, where was it... there was a topic for Stream Deck profiles on the forums here. It must have been sunk in the sea.
Anyway, if you get your hands on any SD profile, it is just a zip file and inside it there are all the icons, scattered accross multiple subfolders. You can just extract the file and harvest the icons. One thing though - their resolution may vary (SD swallows virtually any resolution and scales as neccessary), so they may or may not be good for a Loupedeck, I don't know.

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

7 hours ago, scoobie said:

Yes, I get what you're saying, thank you for the explanations!

BTW, just in case you didn't know (but you probably do): If you're looking for more icons, you may search for "Stream Deck" in the "User Files" on the main DCS website.
The other source was... wait, where was it... there was a topic for Stream Deck profiles on the forums here. It must have been sunk in the sea.
Anyway, if you get your hands on any SD profile, it is just a zip file and inside it there are all the icons, scattered accross multiple subfolders. You can just extract the file and harvest the icons. One thing though - their resolution may vary (SD swallows virtually any resolution and scales as neccessary), so they may or may not be good for a Loupedeck, I don't know.

Thanks, I did some researchs, and found that you are saying, now I have a great icon folder, but I can't find time and courage to inmerse me on programming layers and folders, no time for that, also I fly VR so is useless in this way