Crash with latest SimAppPro

rob10

Anyone else having crashes with the update from a couple days ago.  I updated and made a couple of changes in DCS settings and have been periodic display issues since.  1st MFD's blanked and went to everything showing on my main screen, then full crash to desktop.  Changed back the settings changes I had made in DCS in case they were the problem but main screen and MFD's went black in middle of a mission tonight so I'm thinking it SimAppPro.  Just wondering if it's only me or if any others are seeing it.

Ya, problem is it's not really repeatable at all (random from 2 minutes in to 90 minutes into mission) and could involve screen turning blank or CTD, so nothing to show from that perspective.  It may be a random issue just with my combination of hardware.  Or could be an issue with my hardware.  Tough one to pin down so I'm trying to rule out possibilities.  Not seeing any other reports which is making me think this is more of a me problem.

Thanks.

I now agree something is up with the latest version, I was getting huge system slowdowns eg youtubes would not play at all, mouse crawling across the screen until I killed SAP. Will send something through to them but yeah hard to send evidence aside from 'it bad'

I've contacted WW and advised them of the issue

• Thanks 2

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

21 hours ago, Wostg said:

I now agree something is up with the latest version, I was getting huge system slowdowns eg youtubes would not play at all, mouse crawling across the screen until I killed SAP. Will send something through to them but yeah hard to send evidence aside from 'it bad'

Be careful, YT sluggish behavior was in my case because of my AdBlocker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Intel I5 13600k / AsRock Z790 Steel Legend / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb / Kingston Fury DDR5 5600 64Gb / Adata 960 Max / HP Reverb G2 v2
  • Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick, T50 Throttle,  ACE Interceptor Rudder Pedals / WinWing Orion2  18, 18 UFC&HUD / Thrustmaster MFD Cougar / Logitech Flight Panel / VKB SEM V  / DIY Button Box

image.png