HELI HELL Tournament №1 20.01.2024

Сообщество "Виртуальный пилот" (Virtual pilot RU-community)image.png
null

https://discord.gg/KgsRt9zf3Y

We invite you to take part in the Hell Heli event.
The venue is the Virtual Pilot Server Server ip : 91.211.228.10:10309 pas 4545

DEPARTURE TIME is 18:00 UTC
- Gathering of participants on the general voice channel of the discord "Virtual pilot".
- General briefing at 17:30 UTC, access password.
                                                                    - Distribution of players by channels.

Location: Xeros River (Xeros potamos), Cyprus, Syrian Theater of Operations.
Active forces: Winged Cavalry.

Rival transport helicopters Mi-8MTV2-red and UH-1H-blue, have the ability to transport landing groups of 10 fighters in one flight. Fire support helicopters Mi-24, Ka-50-3 - red and AN-64, Gazelle - blue.
image.png
Recording and briefing table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wTm_27DmKPWmKUFx9oPQy2t5Nf9Q2yNoFe3EhjMp-Qc/edit?pli=1#gid=1311240528
If you cannot register, then specify the desired type of helicopter and the call sign on the forum, I will write you down in the table.

P.S. The initial idea of such flights is Alpenwolf, time has passed, but having fun has not gone away.

Edited by ROSS_Pups
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ROSS_Pups changed the title to HELL HELI Tournament №1 20.01.2024
On 1/16/2024 at 11:58 AM, Baron von Myakin said:

@Alpenwolf 

That's your legacy. Come, join us! 

join_me_on_the_dark_side_by_dvaultz_dglt

Hey! Good to see you and the boys are still around.

Yeah, good old days...

My PC requires some upgrading since DCS 2.9 which is why I can't really fly, unless I reduce most settings.

I'll promote the event on the Cold War Discord channel to help you get some players. That of course if anyone still uses the Discord channel.

Again, good to see you, ROSS_Pups and Uragx.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• ROSS_Pups changed the title to HELI HELL Tournament №1 20.01.2024

• Thanks 1

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.