Frame Rate Cap / Max Frame Rate, adjustable by single increments.

Hello, 

Very happy to see the in-game frame rate cap implemented a few patches ago.
Unfortunately I cannot set 59 FPS.

I can imagine for many 2D, Track-IR, Variable Refresh-rate users it is important to be able to set the frame rate one below the max refresh rate of Monitor. I.e. 59, 119, 143 and so on.
So please have the slider adjust the Max Frame Rate by one increment.

Thank you.

My System specs: Cpu 5800x3d liquid cooled GPU 7900XTX Ram 32GB 3600mhz cl16 Motherboard B550M MSI, Windows 10 PRO on NVMe Drive, DCS on its own SSD, Monitor Philips 32" 4k curved adaptive Sync framerate capped at 59fps, Trackir 5, VKB 

You can set precise frame rate limits like that in your graphics card control panel. I’ve heard that the DCS frame limiter actually might cause problems. Not sure how true that is but it’s easy to bypass. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

12 hours ago, SharpeXB said:

You can set precise frame rate limits like that in your graphics card control panel. I’ve heard that the DCS frame limiter actually might cause problems. Not sure how true that is but it’s easy to bypass. 

I am very well aware of that, and I am using this for the last 3 Years. Since an In game Max frame rate was implemented why not having it in a useful fashion.
The request remains: 

"So please have the slider adjust the Max Frame Rate by one increment."

Edited by HansPeter1981
  • Like 1

My System specs: Cpu 5800x3d liquid cooled GPU 7900XTX Ram 32GB 3600mhz cl16 Motherboard B550M MSI, Windows 10 PRO on NVMe Drive, DCS on its own SSD, Monitor Philips 32" 4k curved adaptive Sync framerate capped at 59fps, Trackir 5, VKB