Su-25T Caucasus instant mission CAS medium - strange premature failure

I was trying this mission for a few days and when I finally survived for long enough it often ended in a strange way - soon after the enemy coming within 3000 m to the defended village, the mission ended with failure. I decided to investigate. This is the "Loss" zone:

image.png

It seems it is used properly in the trigger:

image.png

Yet, the mission ends like this:

image.png

And no, no other unit, just recently destroyed, was that far ahead to reach the trigger zone.

I saved the track, but it doesn't replay properly. 😞 But I made a video of the final less than two minutes, that starts with a glance on the map - and there is no way the units would get that far within less than two minutes. So some ahead unit could have been destroyed, but it wasn't in the trigger:

Also, this seems to happen in this very sequence - a group is destroyed and the failure message comes too. I have no clue what happens from the look in the ME. If I manage to get it the next time, I'll try to save the track again.

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

Yes, I couldn't find anything wrong in the mission. Your linked thread sounds like the problem, there is the zone check and OR. Thanks a lot.

And reportedly, it's fixed internally. Great, can't wait for that!

Edited by virgo47

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

Can also be this one:

also fixed internally.

Btw, the Missions & Campaigns sub is for sharing new missions. The bugs and problems should go to Bugs & Problems sub.

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

1 hour ago, draconus said:

Btw, the Missions & Campaigns sub is for sharing new missions. The bugs and problems should go to Bugs & Problems sub.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure originally and another thread misled me (and this happened on other module forums too). I've eventually noticed there is no way to mark the solution here. I'll better myself. 😉