A2A Radar Training Mission - No Contacts, Confusing Narration

SharpeXB
Go to solution Solved by Rainmaker,

No contacts are displayed on the radar according to what the narration states. Also the narration incorrectly says the contact will be a triangle when triangles denote Steerpoints.

Screen_240121_125408.jpg

IMG_1558.jpeg

Edited by SharpeXB
  • Like 1

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• SharpeXB changed the title to A2A Radar Training Mission - No Contacts, Incorrect Narration
1 hour ago, 777coletrain said:

Contacts can also be triangles.

Right, in the context of that mission it's a bit confusing, since there's nothing else displayed on the radar. The narrator says "triangle" and the triangle on your screen is a steerpoint.

15 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

Looks kinda like you are on stable judging by the caret in the center of the screen.  Stable currently has a known bug where the radar does not scan. 

ok that explains it then 👍

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• SharpeXB changed the title to A2A Radar Training Mission - No Contacts, Confusing Narration