Mission 04: Not getting permission to RTB

Hi,

Love the campaign so far. For some reason I Never get permission to go RTB after the 30 minutes. SA-15 part goes fine. Monster does it's thing. So does Banshee. Splashing some bandits as well. After the F5's are downed I go back to station but never get the message to return to RTB. Watched some video's of the campaign and in those they do get the the RTB message. The videos are years old by now. The last time I flew the mission I checked the F10 map and found an F-15E (Banshee?) sticking around in the FEBA. So my guess is that all flights have to leave the FEBA in order to trigger the RTB message. So all I can do is ask to RTB because of Bingo fuel. I do get permission then but the mission ends in a Draw. Will try again to see whether I can get it done this time. I don't wanna skip a mission.

I appreciate your effort. Understandable with DCS changing internally all the time. I tried the mission several times more. Whatever I try, it's not working. For now I'll skip 4 and proceed with mission 5 🙂

Much compliments. Now on mission 6. So enjoy the comms. Makes it so much more fun 🙂

Edited by Senamun
  • Like 1

I have had the same issue on 3 run of the mission.

I noticed on the last 2 runs Banshee got shot down by flak/manpad. Not sure about the first run, but it may be a cause since Banshee is the Mission Commander