Ground Vehicle Laser

xanstin

Yes, we realized that too.

Others also mentioned in this thread that client aircraft to other aircrafts was working fine, and that AI JTAC was working fine.

I can only strongly recommend you read what people take the time to write first.

None of these are really 'solution' when trying to do squadron level ops with human ground JTACs (plural) handling several human pilots, on a dedicated server.

Bugs happen, that's fine.

(in the end we adapted our scenario to the current state and kept the human JTAC with a bomb-on-coordinate delivery)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, gcask said:

Yes, we realized that too.

Others also mentioned in this thread that client aircraft to other aircrafts was working fine, and that AI JTAC was working fine.

I can only strongly recommend you read what people take the time to write first.

None of these are really 'solution' when trying to do squadron level ops with human ground JTACs (plural) handling several human pilots, on a dedicated server.

Bugs happen, that's fine.

(in the end we adapted our scenario to the current state and kept the human JTAC with a bomb-on-coordinate delivery)

Sorry if non of the solutions I provided did not help, but I'm just doing what I can, at least I can guarantee you that I have reported to the team regarding your issue, they'll do their best. 
Thanks.

Edited by -Cipher-

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡