Mission 15 updated

SorelRo

Hi guys, 

As it was pointed out, after the latest updates the AI is not taking off properly and they happily smash into each other. This makes the whole mission hard to finish. I have taught them how to stay alive and fly better. Or at least take off better.   

The update is available here and it will be included in a future DCS update. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/166RVz4tjJaNpqZGPjajGOBK9A-93r7Yw/view?usp=drive_link

Just replace the mission in your DCS World\Mods\campaigns\UH-1H The Huey Last Show folder

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 

SorelRo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot! I believe the link is still for Mission 10, but I found this folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UYOXNYHdhOaC59nFvaxJ0__T01gLKKQN a, and the updated Mission 15 worked flawlessly now! I made sure to stay on the planned route, and I also had Phantoms this time. The rest was pretty straightforward and very rewarding.

There were still some catastrophic takeoffs and other mishaps, but not enough to compromise the mission. 😅 Most importantly, the two Cobras survived and fought very effectively

Screen_240125_232721.jpg

Hmm, that is interesting, I'm sure i set them up to be invulnerable during takeoff. 

....also, remember how the mission starts? They are too many and too close, the pilot is having a premonition 😄

haha, true the airspace really is busy!  Think I lost one Huey that crashed very close to the ocean (thought I made a screenshot of that one too, but I did not) Really odd that they can crash and burn while being invulnerable, unless I saw something else on fire and mistook it for a crashed Huey!

Edited by Screenchecker