Mirage F1 CZ Control stick button assignment and descriptions

streakeagle

V3 is a revision number. I found other switches with the same label. A few pages later it identified the function of that switch as the Search light button.

Interestingly enough, it also identified a button on the throttle as the search light button.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is an image from the same manual show the armament controls. It clearly includes the Reset Switch (V3) which seems to have a label including "OFF HLMT" which agrees with your assessment. But that would mean the other page showing the stick switch as a search light switch is wrong... it is possible they missed it since the other page shows the searchlight switch moved to the throttle grip. But the text description for search light operation still specifies the stick grip switch per the above illustration that was the next page after the text.

MirageF1CZArmamentControls.png

Edited by streakeagle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as I can tell, there are no other mentions of the V3 in the manual (which is dated January 1975 Change 14 June 1990) other than the stick grip switch and the helmet off reset switch. But is it not a weapons manual, just a flight manual and it went through countless changes over the years. I agree that both functions are for the V3 missile/helmet sight system.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]