Saitek X-52 POV HAT QUESTION

I am new to DCS WORLD, but not new to sims but I am having issues with pov mapping. Is there not a way to have pov resting position return you back to forward cockpit view if you so choose like every other sim I have used with it?  Granted I am only using the x52 until I try program out then plan on buying full Winwing cockpit but I would like to know why you can’t program resetting position of the hats? The resting positions show up in windows test portal. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance 

DJ

You can use the current bind for moving the view with hat (there is fast and slow binding afair). The resting position of the hat will just stop the movement. So to center the view you'll have to use another bind or just move the view back to the center. That's how I used to use it before I got TrackIR and VR.

There's also the option to bind the snap views to any position of the hat which will instantly change the view when you hold the hat and go back to center when you release it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I have been trying to do that for about three days now lol. I guess I’m not doing it correctly.. I will look into it again I need a mental break.. so far I am loving the potential fun of this sim. I plan on building an F/A-18 mixed reality winwing pit but I am trying to get the hang of setting things up before spending small fortune.  Thank you for any advice