My Feedback and Wishlist

Kj_flyguy

I have been flying the F1 exclusively for several months now and it has unexpectedly become my favorite module. What a beautiful plane and a great addition to DCS, great work Aerges. The sense and feel of the speed and the old school tech are very satisfying to master. I’m watching videos and reading up on this airplane and its history, that’s how much I have gotten into it. Let me say again, great work Aerges!

There are a few things I would like to add to the wishlist for this module, and forgive me if these have been mentioned or are already in work. The wishlist:

• Toggle bindings for all functions, vs only separate on off bindings (canopy controls are one example, but many others)
  • Automatic safety covers option ( jettison, master arm, etc)
  • Ability to add remove weapons pylons including wingtip rails without adding weapons
  • Axis for radar elevation
  • Trim reset / recenter binding
  • Ground crew can remove install chocks with engines running
  • Aircrew animations
  • PHIMAT
  • Dummy refuel probe option for F1BE in mission editor (?)
  • Dual GBU-12s on center and wing pylons
  • F1CG sidewinders option (let this be a complete celebration of the F1, and bring ATLIS, AS-30, Exocet, and AS-37 while you’re at it) no one else is going to do it!
  • Give yourselves a high five 🙌

Edited by Kj_flyguy
  • Like 3

Hi,

Can I add something else to this wish list?
Would it be possible to provide a small interim result for F1 M? What is the current status of development? For me personally, alongside all the announcements that have been made here recently, the F1 M is the most anticipated module...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!