The end of a highly historic and brilliant campaign

Sadly, I’ve finished this campaign and my P-51 has been put away for some much needed rest.

Overall its been a great experience and it’s been amazing to have flown the exact missions these brave pilots flew back in the day. Every time we flew out was another adventure, would the Luftwaffe show at all? Would we find any ground targets? or would it be all quiet?

The campaign certainly throws you in at the deep end right from the off, mission 1 is hard and simply getting up and back to base is a challenge. Though I ‘did my bit’ by crashing and illuminating the airfield for the others to be able to see and land (that's my excuse and I’m sticking to it! 😅)

image.png

Campaign gradually gets a bit easier as it progresses, though watch out for a nasty surprise in mission 3!

The level of detail is once again outstanding from Reflected. I’ve read the ‘Colgate Calling’ report/document and you will find lots of instances of pilots calling in for fixes etc, exactly as described.

For any that are interested you can watch my mission by mission play through on youtube here:

the majority of the first half of the missions took a few attempts on average. Again, spare a thought for the real pilots back then who had no ‘fly again’ option, another reminder that we really do owe them everything.

Edited by Ghost79
  • Thanks 1

Youtube channel @Flightenvy680

Banner 1.png

• Ghost79 changed the title to The end of a highly historic and brilliant campaign

Good morning pilots,

I just finished the Debden Eagles campaign, and I couldn't be more grateful for the work of Reflected, once again.

It's my fifth successfully completed Reflected campaign, and the third based on ww2 (Horrido and V for Victory). His work is so extraordinary, I just think about what the next one will be.

I admire its capacity for detail, the effects associated with the era in which you fly, and the historical immersion to which it always immerses you.

Considering the challenge that Reflected encouraged us to complete, these are my stats for Debden Eagles: 37 ground targets destroyed, and 3 aerial kills confirmed. It's a shame that I was only two short of Ace's condition. And the most important thing in Reflected Campaings...NEVER DIE..... jejeje

I can only end by saying that I couldn't be more grateful to Reflected for making our passion a real challenge, and an endless joy.

Regards,

Egoitz "PERRE" Elorz

ANDREADECORA.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

About 50% through the campaign; absolutely love the radio transmission content, historical attention to detail, and campaign mission implementation. Avoiding any spoilers, i captured (attached screenshot) a rather surprising collision event - nice touch Refected Sims! 

image.jpeg

Edited by nephilimborn
  • Like 2

i7-13700KF; RTX-4090; 32GB RAM; Quest 3; Virpil CM3 + VKB Gunfighter Mk.IV Modern Combat Edition Ultimate