LS-6 and GB-6 still not working

Despite the last bug fixes i still cannot get the gps guided weapons to work properly. The LS-6 bombs miss their target by some tens of meters which results in them not destroying their target every time with the GB-6 and GB-6 HE doing the same. The GB-6 SFW is doing the same thing but its even more inaccurate, it always misses by a couple hundred meters, resulting in it missing BY A LOT. Im using INS + GPS navigation so its not an alignment problem and it happens no matter if i do startup or use a pre-started plane or if i do a normal take-off or drop the weapons less than a minute after starting a mission with the plane in the air. No matter the configuration, no matter the startup, they miss every single time dont have to do anything to reproduce, always misses most weapons. This makes the plane almost useless for most scenarios seeing as the only properly working weapon that can be used from a safe distance is the BRM-90 for anything other than radars. From some other bug reports i've seen here on the forums i am not the only one having this exact issue with these weapons. Should we be expecting another ACTUAL fix next update or will this remain? These weapons not working is such a massive issue that it's enough to get people to stop using the plane or just not buy it in the first place

asd.trk

Edited by TheRussianBias
added track

1 hour ago, TheRussianBias said:

Should we be expecting another ACTUAL fix next update or will this remain?

Apparently its getting fixed with the next update

Screenshot_63.jpg

1 hour ago, TheRussianBias said:

These weapons not working is such a massive issue that it's enough to get people to stop using the plane or just not buy it in the first place

I disagree. Most people dont even know about the GB6 or the other chinese weapons before they bought the JF-17.

• Like 1

My skins

39 minutes ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Apparently its getting fixed with the next update

Screenshot_63.jpg

I disagree. Most people dont even know about the GB6 or the other chinese weapons before they bought the JF-17.

Strange reply. People learn about them.

Equally, some people don't know anything about NATO weapons, until they start to fly US jets or European weapons until they fly the Viggen. What we do is learn about them. Same goes for Chinese & Russian weapons. Along with, ground vehicles & ships. 

• Like 3