Anyone using Reshade 6.0.1 in VR and get it working?

BMGZ06

I just tried to install it to make the UImask for my Winwing MIP MFDs I am exporting in VR to brighten them up via a Youtube video by Chris Schmitt but he uses screens not VR. I know people us Reshade in VR though. I used to use a much older version before 2.9 came out. As soon as I installed it and select the API for Openxr and dirextx 9,10,11 I could no longer launch the game in VR with Openxr. I could only force VR to work with Skatezillas utility but that forces steamvr which was not working with Reshade and the performance was terrible.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, speed-of-heat said:

Nope 

I did get reshade 6.0.1 working in VR while exporting the MFDs to my Winwing MIPs and was able to increase the brightness of the MIP displays as well. If you are interested let me know.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

I have not used reshade but are there any significant benefits over OXRTK and the post processing contrast, brightness, saturation, black point adjustment etc? These don't cause any noticeable performance hit. 

5800x3drtx407064Gb 3200: 1Tb NVME: Pico 4: Rift S: Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...

I have trouble across the board with 6.x ReShade. I was running it with Baldur's Gate 3 and it crashed frequently. Downgrading to the last version 5 works great.

I'm not sure 6 is ready for prime time.