My TM Warthog Slider axis is not showing full travel across axis range.

ouseler

The other day, I was mapping binds for DCS F-15E and decided to use the slider axis on my Warthog throttle (which I hardly ever use) for the radar scan elevation.  However, when tuning the axis in the DCS controls menu, I noticed that the red dot denoting the position of the potentiometer was not travelling the full span of the axis.  I was only getting approx. 75% of the axis range.  Usually, the slider axis detent shows the dot at center.  However, the detent now shows the dot to the right of center.  When I move the axis to full forward (left on the tuning graph), the dot stops the same distance from axis boundary as the dot was from the center position.  When I move the slider axis full back, the red dot goes to the right boundary with more axis range to spare.  It is as if the axis has shifted to the right somewhat.  I have explored ways to re-calibrate this axis with DCS, but there is not way to do that that I can find.  I have downloaded TM TARGET software to see if there is a calibration tool within it, but I cannot find one.  Or could this be some mechanical issue.  I have not cracked the throttle open to see inside.  Could the "pot" just need cleaning? 

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS