[Solved] Certain bindings don't work like a toggle

For the Master Arm Switch i have to hold the button to keep it in position, for the Flare Dispenser Button Cover too.
On other switches it works as expected, like Weapons Panel STDBY/ON or Left Pylon Arming Switch Cover.
Why? Is this an oversight?

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Hi!

I think this is just one of those 'age of the module' things. Some inputs were designed for toggle switches, others for buttons.

I've recently gone through and overhauled all the inputs for the OH-58D so they have both toggle and moment type inputs for switches, I plan to do the same for the Gazelle, but please be patient as it is time-consuming work. I hope it can be available for the next patch after the February update (that deadline has already passed).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RealDCSpilot said:

Fixed with the latest update!

Is it? I can’t press a button for the master arm toggle to stay on, it just needs to be pressed to stay in the on position, otherwise it’ll revert straight back into the off position.

Edited by nima2014

5 hours ago, nima2014 said:

Is it?

There are two options now for certain switches!

• Like 1

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

• RealDCSpilot changed the title to [Solved] Certain bindings don't work like a toggle

I have same problem. Bindings that only have one input and are labeled "toggle" only work as "press and hold". Have to go in cockpit and use mouse to toggle the switch.

Otherwise the Gazelle is wonderful!

Have bound these two and they are now working exactly how i need it. Before they only worked as "press and hold" buttons.

@nima2014 @Kirk66
However, if you find other buttons not working as expected, report them!

Toggles.jpg