My wish list

whataboutbob71

1. Would love to have the ability to provide forward arming and refueling point mission for strike aircraft.
  2. Long range SAR.
  3. ACH-47 gunship ability, "Spooky".
  4. Downed aircraft recovery, sling load other air frames back to base.
  5. Airborne!!! Drop troops or equipment out the back via parachute, or low and slow over water like zodiac inflatable boats.
  • Like 4

hace 12 horas, whataboutbob71 dijo:
  • Would love to have the ability to provide forward arming and refueling point mission for strike aircraft.
  • Long range SAR.
  • Downed aircraft recovery, sling load other air frames back to base.
  • Airborne!!! Drop troops or equipment out the back via parachute, or low and slow over water like zodiac inflatable boats.

I fully support these 4 functionalities that would give a tremendous value and primary capabilities to this airframe within DCS missions.

For gunship version I do not see the same value while it would surely require significant changes to the standard aircraft 

Edited by Furia

While the ACH-47 could be fun, I think its unlikely with the current version expected as it was only prototyped on the "A" model. 

Maybe we can at least have the option for extra gunners as seen on some contemporary CH-47 varients, ie 5 gunner stations (2x each side + ramp).