need help with some cable management stuff, docking station advise

Hammer1-1

So I am trying to streamline my flight setup and reduce some cable clutter with all the equipment I have amassed. My sim pit is separate from my computer, and I already have 2 monitors hooked up to my GPU - one HDMI and one DP, with another DP in reserve. Now I only have room for one up front controller for my pit; I have a TEDAC and an F-18 MIPS panel that I am trying to make swapping out as easily as possible.  The cables attached to both of these are excessive in length, so Im already going to shorten these down to 1.5' The TEDAC requires another DisplayPort and 2x USB-A type plugs while the MIPS panel requires 7x USB-A only. I am looking for a docking station that can handle all these peripherals and knock my cable management mess down a few dozen feet and clean up a few things. I would certainly like a few opinions on what I can do and where I can go to find what I need; would also like to plug a monitor into the same docking station that the TEDAC is connected to without any conflicts in windows.

My end goal is to just swap out the MIPS with the TEDAC as seamlessly and easily as possible, while utilizing my monitor and reduce cable loads under the table and clean up my pit significantly. I already have several USB hubs on hand, but Id like this to be better organized than that. Ideas are welcome! And for reference, I have the monstertech F-18 MIPS desktop mount.

20240218_022346.jpg

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins