Please make the kneeboards on the in cockpit pilot bodys leg working

Please make the kneeboards on the in cockpit body pilots leg working, atleast one of them like on the Hornet pilot bodys leg. Its so nice when you dont have to push a button to open it big and instead just can look down on it quick, specially in VR. 

• Like 6

I second this. Would be really nice. 

Off topic: Should have something like that for F10 map. So you arent teleported in to a bright white room in VR. Drives me blind every time.

• Like 1

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

13 hours ago, VikingSail said:

this feature might be locked behind the SDK.

So then only ED aircraft can use it?

If so, it would be desirable at least if the textures for the current maps on the Viggen pilots legs could be broken out by HB to their own texture files in higher resolution instead of as now embedded in the pilots textures in low resolution. Then you could put anything you want on those two pages at least.

When flying on the upcoming Kola Map for example the current maps of south of Sweden could be replaced with something more useful.

Edited by Fisherman82

Am 27.2.2024 um 11:15 schrieb Fisherman82:

So then only ED aircraft can use it?

If so, it would be desirable at least if the textures for the current maps on the Viggen pilots legs could be broken out by HB to their own texture files in higher resolution instead of as now embedded in the pilots textures in low resolution. Then you could put anything you want on those two pages at least.

When flying on the upcoming Kola Map for example the current maps of south of Sweden could be replaced with something more useful.

I'm not sure. I'm guessing that because I've only seen ED's modules having that feature. Maybe someone can correct me.