Winwing Orion 2 throttle out of sync with DCS

Silver_

Until recently it has worked correctly for me but now I have no way of knowing what is happening.

When I activate the DCS setting of Synchronize cockpit controls with the Hotas, something strange happens to me, the throttle lever accelerates when I enter a mission where the plane is started (eg Instant Action: Ready on Ramp).  I have to quickly hit the brakes otherwise I hit the wall.  At first I thought it was a DCS thing but then I noticed that it didn't happen to other members of my group.

I don't know if it is a problem with some winwing update but this didn't happen to me before.

0a2e75dd43a10645ba1675de4cd44c41.png

I would leave that setting unchecked, otherwise the game tries to replicate whatever position your HOTAS controls are in when you start up. For instance, if you got shot down and logged out for the night, leaving your gear lever in the UP position and then went to load into a "ready on the ramp" game, your plane's gear would retract while you are on the ground because the game seeks to match the current status of your HOTAS. Leave that setting off and save yourself a bunch of headaches.

Self-build Gaming PC: i9 13900K ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4080, 128GB DDR5 5200MHz, NVMe Samsung 990 Pro m.2 SSD x3, Corsair Virtuoso SE Wireless headset

Sim Gear: Winwing Orion 2 Throttle base with F-16EX and F-15EX II grips, Winwing Orion 2 MFSSB base with F-16EX grip. Winwing Skywalker pedals, Winwing ICP and 3x MFD's with panels. MonsterTech Mounting hardware, TrackIR, Meta Quest 3

Official Modules: NTTR, Syria, Sinai, Kola, Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Normandy, Combined Arms, Super Carrier, FC3, F-15E, F-16C

6 hours ago, Silver_ said:

Until recently it has worked correctly for me but now I have no way of knowing what is happening.

When I activate the DCS setting of Synchronize cockpit controls with the Hotas, something strange happens to me, the throttle lever accelerates when I enter a mission where the plane is started (eg Instant Action: Ready on Ramp).  I have to quickly hit the brakes otherwise I hit the wall.  At first I thought it was a DCS thing but then I noticed that it didn't happen to other members of my group.

I don't know if it is a problem with some winwing update but this didn't happen to me before.

0a2e75dd43a10645ba1675de4cd44c41.png

You sure you dont have the axis reversed in DCS controller options??

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

7 hours ago, MustangSally said:

You sure you dont have the axis reversed in DCS controller options??

Yes, I have it right my friend, the throttle appears in the game halfway when I start the mission and as soon as I touch it a millimeter it recovers its real position. It is as if this data was recorded in some lua file, it is strange.

Edited by Silver_