External Lighting Streaks & Flickering Shadows?

@Daemoc Thanks for the feedback again.

-What Module can I use that you have (See my Modules List below), I will I will run a quick track to look at the tarmac with that.

-I may be misunderstanding your use of the term "load". I am not refereeing at all as to how long it takes to load any of the graphics initially, that Tarmac for example would do that forever.

-Ive got a new M2 SSD, Im guessing that is not causing any issues.

-No Antivirus etc running in back ground.

- I havnt changed any of the "Config' files.

I put the shadows on high, I will run another short test and view it as you suggested and post it as well if I still see the issues.

Thanks,

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

I have most of those, but I spend most of my time in the Huey. You might as well use that.

If the tarmac flickers indefinitely, there is something wrong for sure.

I guess it could be a large building casting a shadow outside of view that is being turned off and on. Maybe behind when you turn your head which would remove it from the scene.

Maybe a bugged cloud shadow?

Upload a Huey track and I will take a look. I am genuinely curious now.

Have you tried deleting your shaders?

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/184338-what-folders-again-to-empty-when-updating/

Maybe a bugged shader is causing some issues.

Ryzen7 5800X3D - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk MAX - 64Gb 3600MHz DDR4 - RX 6950 XT - SoundBlaster -Z

@DaemocI will get a track together and post it. I went to an area where there was no building casting shadows to eliminate that possibility. I delete my FXO and metashaders2 files with every update and let them rebuild. I will flush them again before next test. I do run RESHADE, but I toggled that on and off and yielded same results.

Thanks again, maybe I will get somewhere with this with your help.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle