Both Anton and Dora AI have a tendency to just dive for the deck.

Gunfreak

Both I'm basic one on one dogfights or larger meles. Mabye understandable for the Anton as it's at a disadvantage up high. But the Dora seems to do the same thing. While the Kurfyrst seems more more willing to stay up and generally more aggressive.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

• 2 weeks later...

The devs may have decided this exclusively for fucke Wolfe's. They can recover from high speed dives relatively easily. Try chasing a diving Dora to the deck. You may likely lose control and crash. 

6 hours ago, bephanten said:

The devs may have decided this exclusively for fucke Wolfe's. They can recover from high speed dives relatively easily. Try chasing a diving Dora to the deck. You may likely lose control and crash. 

No problemchasing either of them in my P47. Dive after them then hall them in as they do lazy turns and shoot until they burn.

The P47 AI does it too. Just dive for the deck. 

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

17 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:

No problemchasing either of them in my P47. Dive after them then hall them in as they do lazy turns and shoot until they burn.

The P47 AI does it too. Just dive for the deck. 

Exactly. Jug is a good diver too. But ai and its flight model is joke. There is no energy fighting routines for ai.