Crosswind Rudder Authority

Blaze1969
Go to solution Solved by 6S.Duke,

Even post patch it's not enough.

Anybody know how to modify it? I don't care if it's not realistic I'm sick of being pushed off the runway with a modest crosswind. Dragging wheel brakes and generally praying to get airborne. Love flying light attack but I either have to mod the winds or fly something else. 

• Solution
Even post patch it's not enough.
Anybody know how to modify it? I don't care if it's not realistic I'm sick of being pushed off the runway with a modest crosswind. Dragging wheel brakes and generally praying to get airborne. Love flying light attack but I either have to mod the winds or fly something else. 

As per performance manual, the maximum crosswind is 18 kts during take off/landing.
Talking with real pilota, they confirmed us that you need to use a lot the rudder and the differential brakes to keep the aircraft on the runway.

Inviato dal mio SM-F731B utilizzando Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, 6S.Duke said:

As per performance manual, the maximum crosswind is 18 kts during take off/landing.
Talking with real pilota, they confirmed us that you need to use a lot the rudder and the differential brakes to keep the aircraft on the runway.

I stand corrected. This incident was my error.  I checked Wx in the mission editor that indicated surface winds at 6knts. However field elevation at St. Catherine, Syria is 4,256ft. Winds were very different there and were over allowable limits. Please accept my apology.

I stand corrected. This incident was my error.  I checked Wx in the mission editor that indicated surface winds at 6knts. However field elevation at St. Catherine, Syria is 4,256ft. Winds were very different there and were over allowable limits. Please accept my apology.
No need to apologise :)
Any feedback is important to us

• Like 1