Need some help with the campaign

Go to solution Solved by Sabre-TLA,

I picked up the campaign, but having some trouble getting it going. 

1-Mission 1: I startup , take off and then it’s not clear how to get to the engagement zone. The waypoints seem to go around in circle and when I look at the map in the Kneeboard, there seems to be a lot of “1” waypoints. I looked through the mission briefing, but not obvious what to do?

2-Mission 1: when I take off, a AI F15 closes up and sticks close to my right wing. Am I supposed to follow him? Not sure what that is about.

Is there additional documentation that I am missing or is it just what is in game?

Any help would be appreciated.

• Solution

Sorry you are having trouble.

There is extensive documentation located in the campaign docs folder depending on your install.

For example: <drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\campaigns\F-15C Aggressors ACM\Doc

Once the mission loads, if you select the mission planner you will see the flight route and waypoints to and from the engagement area.  Waypoint 10 - INDIA is the rendezvous point to initiate the start of the engagements.  During the engagements you can ignore the waypoints but return to waypoint 10 - INDIA to start the next engagement.

The AI F-15C flying close formation is the Red Force Controller who will be monitoring your comms and attack techniques.  He will stay in formation until you get to the range then rejoin you again once the exercises are completed.

Once you take off, follow the waypoints as indicated and instructions will be provided as you get close to the range. 

You can use the F10 Radio Menu to issue orders, view NAV information and communicate status.

Let us know if you have further questions or any issues.

Thanks.

• Like 1

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Posted (edited)

Thanks! Found the Docs. Second try was a lot smoother once I saw you can access all the Nav Info through the F10 radio menu. Very nice missions, very immersive. 🖕

Edited by Joch1955
  • Like 1