Help - Open Beta no longer works on Steam!!! How do i get MT version so i can use DLS

goot66

In the last 24 hours, i notice the Open Beta version on Steam does not work anymore. 

The Final Version works - but that does not allow me to launch the MT version which supports DLSS and other things etc

When I launch the Open Beta version on Steam i get the following error:  

"Can't run: Important files are damaged" 

I have tried reinstalling and repairing but nothing works

is there any way to fix ? 

From FAQ:

My Steam installation crash / does not work properly anymore, is there any way to fix it?

You repair your installation by going in the properties of DCS World which can be done by right clicking on DCS World within your library and selecting Properties. Then selecting the Local Files tab, which allow you to repair or uninstall the software.

verify.jpg

Any mods you have installed? Remove if any. Check your profile in \saved games\dcs\ or try renaming this folder.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Are you using VR?  Do you have Occulus software installed?  If so the update for it today prevents DCS from launching (even if you try and launch in 2D).  See other threads in VR problems.

7 minutes ago, rob10 said:

Are you using VR?  Do you have Occulus software installed?  If so the update for it today prevents DCS from launching (even if you try and launch in 2D).  See other threads in VR problems.

i have oculus installed yes, so i need to de-install ocullus?