F-15C RWR Sound(s)

Maybe I'm only one of a few people, or the only one, that has this issue but the Eagle's engines are SO loud in burner that I can't hear any RWR tones.

Is this a known issue?

Are there any plans to separate the the engine and RWR volume/channel?

I've tried adjusting the volume sliders all over the place and it seems that the two are tied together. Maybe it's me?

Any guidance or assistance would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!  

• Like 1

Smax I've been trying to solve this loud A/B sounds vs low RWR sounds for a while now, and it's not confined to the F15, it's pretty much all the aircraft in my experience, I reached out to Growling Sidewinder and Longshot asking what there sound settings were cos in their videos they have low A/B level and loud and clear RWR / warning sounds. Unfortunately I've received little to no advice ... very frustrating and I'm getting a little tired of having my arse shot off cos I couldn't hear any warnings over the engine sounds.

The first thing to do, when you’re experiencing something few others are, is to uninstall any mods you have, whether they are aircraft specific or not. If you’ve already done that, well…

The next thing would be to rename (not delete) your DCS folder in Saved Games so that DCS can create a new one in case there was something in there not mod related.

Also try doing a slow repair.

Anytime I’ve had issues, one of those solved the issue. In the case of the first two, you’ll then have to spend additional time experimenting to see which item is creating the problem. But at that point, at least  you know where to look.

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.