Unable to close left door

harf4ng

Hi,

I'm unable in the Huey to close the left door. The right door I can by clicking on the handle, but not the left door. I even tried to hide copilot but I try to move the mouse over left door handle and it does not go green.

I know it is possible to open/close both doors with right ctrl C, but I would like a way to open / close just the left door.

Is this a known bug there is no handle for closing this door?

I can open this door when it is closed, by clicking on an invisible handle (because it is hidden by the seat) but I can't close it back.

Any solution for that?

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Only way I found to do this is to switch to operator seat then click on the door handle, then it works.

But not very convenient, and not possible in multiplayer...

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:09 AM, harf4ng said:

Only way I found to do this is to switch to operator seat then click on the door handle, then it works.

But not very convenient, and not possible in multiplayer...

Hi. Even if I switch seats I have a small amount of difficulty to mouse click the copilot door shut. I just assigned the 2 front doors to my Virpil Switch box buttons. You can just use the Keyboard commands to do the same thing. Just look them up in the controls menu for the UH-1H.

• 4 weeks later...

I only fly in VR, but indeed it is a bit tricky to hit the left door handle. 
It does work, though I always have to lean a bit over to the left to actually reach it, so in 2D it might work if you zoom in a little.

Edited by Eugel