Tell wingmen to dive bomb ship

dresoccer4

I have myself and my 3 wingmen on the way to enemy ships with bombs. I told them to attack enemy ships. I went up and did a great dive bomb and took one out. 

However I look back and my wingmen are all climbing up super high, circling back, and attempting to drop bombs on the ship straight and level from like 10,000 feet. 🤔

How can I make them dive bomb like they're supposed to?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

The only option may be to give them a waypoint or triggered action with the divebomb checkbox enabled in the mission editor or mission planner. Then instead of tell them to attack ships tell them to Engage Mission or use a custom F10 command so that they carry out their assigned tasks.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

more control over the AI would be awesome tbh…. recent mission i was on I took out the SAM site and left the AI holding a mile or so outside the SAMs radar so the idiot didnt get shot down…. on way back to base I set the AI to take out remaining ground forces… next i heard was ‘running in…guns guns…”.  he had 4 JDAMs !!!!!!!!

Edited by Droning_On
  • Like 2
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.