Mission 03 Briefing/Nav Setup is wrong L1 is not Lincoln co.

Snappy

Hi @Bunyap,

just decided to re-do the campaign. I noticed in Mission 03 that either the briefing doc info or the data cartridge is wrong.

The briefing says that Lincoln Co. Airport where you are supposed to fly to coming from B7 is your L1 site .

This is not correct when you load the data cartridge , the L1 waypoint is Nellis , as is L2.

I know there was a problem that L2 can't be pre-programmed as you mentioned in this older thread:

However, then please  correct the preset L1 waypoint data to Lincoln Co , and update the briefing doc with the info that the player has to manually enter Nellis as new L1 after stopping in Lincoln before departing again.

Or the other way around, keep it as it is, but then please update the briefing to mention that players who wish to land in Lincoln, need to manually designate it as L1 via the REF LOLA reference number entry.

Because at the moment its confusing for quite players who  take the time to read the briefing documents and want to stick to the route.

Regards,

Snappy

Edit:  Just flew Mission 04,  here everything is set up correctly L1 location in nav system is Lincoln Co. , as it is mentioned in the briefing package.

Edited by Snappy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I will take a look at this when I have the time and see if I can check if this is a case of the briefing being wrong or the flight path having been altered.
Rule of Thumb; When I updated this Campaign I never touched the player aircraft other than skins and radios.

If it is the briefing being wrong (as it is in a few places), then it is out of my control to fix.

Edited by JonathanRL

signature.png