steam transfer to standalone dcs problems

hi guys

ive gone thru the steps of moving from steam to the full on dcs .i now have my steam account intact, all still fully working,

and i can start dcs standalone with my account and everything but what i purchased thru steam

my community mods are in standalone but not maps purchased or aircraft modules purchased!

any help much appreciated 

thank you in advance

Edited by flak62
mistake

hi guys
ive gone thru the steps of moving from steam to the full on dcs .i now have my steam account intact, all still fully working,
and i can start dcs standalone with my account and everything but what i purchased thru steam
my community mods are in standalone but not maps purchased or aircraft modules purchased!
any help much appreciated 
thank you in advance

Then you haven't transferred the licenses. You can't use them on both versions at the save time. Double check the settings on your ED account, and try to rebind Steam.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• ED Team

Good to see you have it sorted. 

Sometimes the steam API has issues and rebinding is the best solution. 

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

can you tell me will i need to alter the saved games in any way?
Probably not. Do you have a DCS folder under Saved Games? Standalone uses that one. Never tried the Steam version. If Steam uses another one, just rename it.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk