Moving Zones Repeating

Hi can anyone help me , I am trying to create a WWII mission 

I have 4 Zones around my aircraft to call out 12-3-6 and 9 oclock when a bf109 is coming back around ?

I have moving zones set can anyone suggest to get this trigger repeating itself every time a 109 re enters one of the zones?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, rwsd_1 said:

can anyone suggest to get this trigger repeating itself every time a 109 re enters one of the zones?

just set the trigger to SWITCHED CONDITION, instead of ONCE. The first time the unit enters the zone, the trigger action will be activated, because the previous check of the trigger conditions was evaluated as false (unit was not in zone). The trigger will not activate any longer as long as the unit is inside the zone, because the previous check of the trigger conditions will be evaluated as true (unit remains inside zone). However, if the unit exists the zone and then re-enters it again, the conditions will have once again switched from false to true and the trigger action will be activated.  

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB