Force Feedback (FFB) doesn't really work.

Force Feedback (FFB) doesn't really work.

You can use instatrim, but you quickly get disorientated by it, and then the whole point of FFB is lost.

Edited by insop

• 2 weeks later...

What? It's working well, just like in ED's helicopter modules. You might have missed to make this special setting:

You should also disable trimming for pedals, because this could cause the most disorientation when it works in insta trim mode, while your cyclic is working realistic with FFB. Better get used to holding it in place with your feet everytime you trim.

• Like 1

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

What? It's working well, just like in ED's helicopter modules. You might have missed to make this special setting:
You should also disable trimming for pedals, because this could cause the most disorientation when it works in insta trim mode, while your cyclic is working realistic with FFB. Better get used to holding it in place with your feet everytime you trim.
Does the trim hat work now? When I used a couple of versions ago, it would screw of the trimming.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Tested trim hat operation and it works as expected on my side. Maybe you guys have to check the FFB settings tab in controls to reverse force axis or something...

• Like 1

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Tested trim hat operation and it works as expected on my side. Maybe you guys have to check the FFB settings tab in controls to reverse force axis or something...
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I can't test for å while. My problem before was that using a the trim hat would screw up the the trimmed position, and make it logarithmic whenever I repressed the trim button, like the bug we had a while back. To fix I had to reset trim. I will take your word for it, and looking forward to test it.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk