Night mission, Turn off enemy airport lights ?

Tripack

Hello

In the context of a night multiplayer mission on Syria, I would like the enemy airports to have their lights turned off.

Right now they're real Christmas trees, and attacking a runway in the dark would be more realistic.

Do you have any tips?

Thanks

It took years to have it turned on while playing multiplayer, I understand your needs and it's definitely interesting, but I just want to make sure that....it will be nice to have this feature on board, but not destroying again the lights for all the other in multiplayer pls!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

A couple of years ago you can switch off the lights on the complete map by setting the date of the mission of WW2. e.g.  year 1940. I've didn't tried it since several years now so not sure if it is still working.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, buur said:

A couple of years ago you can switch off the lights on the complete map by setting the date of the mission of WW2. e.g.  year 1940. I've didn't tried it since several years now so not sure if it is still working.

Yes, it always works, except that in this case on Syria map, all the towns and roads are in darkness except... the airports, which are brilliantly illuminated 😄

And switching to 1940 deactivates GPS equipment, which is problematic in a modern war theatre

Edited by Tripack